Levin Heat Pumps & Electrical has been established in the Horowhenua for 13 years and provides domestic and commercial heat pump and electrical services from Kapiti Coast through to Foxton.
We are also involved in what is currently the largest housing development in the lower north island. We pride ourselves on our team spirit and professional work ethic. Due to continued growth and demand we have a vacancy for an experienced NZ Registered Electrician. This is a role for someone who enjoys a challenge, likes to be busy, has a strong customer focus and a "think outside the square" attitude.
As an electrician you will be required to perform all contracting electrician’s duties within our electrical, HVAC and refrigeration teams. As the role involves a variety of work, we are seeking an individual who is adaptable and keen to learn.
- Hold a current NZ Electrical Practicing Licence
- Be able to work alone and in a team
- Work to a high standard and take pride in your work and appearance
- Strong communication skills
- Follow company and site H&S requirements
- Full clean NZ driver's licence
- Be honest, punctual and reliable
- Excellent time management as we work to strict project time frames
- Be flexible and able to work well under pressure
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Competitive hourly rate
- Company vehicle and phone
- Ongoing training and development
- A friendly and team oriented safe work environment
- We offer a great opportunity to enhance your career with a progressive & forward thinking
If you are a hardworking, conscientious electrician with experience and ability, then we want to hear from you.
To be an employer of choice and a business which people actively want to be a part of, to influence change and to stand out from the rest, whilst creating a business that ensures that other's futures are developed. To be a profitable and successful business.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.